Monday, December 19, 2011

She's 1




Happy Birthday KHLOE!!!






















Khloe's 1st Birthday party went really well! We had it on Sunday Dec 11th. I tallied up all the people and wow, she was so spoiled. I believe it was about 65 people.. It was outrageous. We are so blessed to have so many people that care about our beautiful girl! She got spoiled, but it was a blast!





She was terrified if we put her down. She spent the entire time being held by Jason, Me, or her babysitter Kerri. She wouldn't even consider letting anyone else hold her. Poor girl.



I had to hold her as she ate her cake too, so I was covered in icing as well. But for some reason NO PICTURES of that. I swore I saw the flashes going off, but I haven't seen any pictures yet. We'll see I guess! After everyone left (except Rory, Ellie, kids, & Grandma Carol) she finally calmed down and played with her toys and with Grandma Carol. That was nice.




She got: so many clothes (about 10 outfits), shoes, boots, kitchen set, baby girl doll, books, $$ (150), Christmas Dress from Great Grandma Renz, 3 Christmas Ornaments(2 fr/ Great Grandma Renz), bubbles, rocking horse, leggings, leapster learning turtle, refrigerator letters, & so much more!






On her actual birthday, we spent mostly at home. We did run to Sam's club, Wal-mart, & Smiths Marketplace though. The entire time we were in the car, she was playing with her new leapster learning turtle that Jason and I got her, just singing along. It was adorable.. But mostly played at home, with all her new things. Of course she loved all her toys, but was also extremely interested in playing with the boxes that her toys came in. She especially seemed drawn to the box that her Kitchen set came in. It was so cute, I had to get a picture of it.. She'd even get irritated if we'd call her name and distract her from playing in the box, as you can see, she wasn't thrilled to acknowledge us, hahaha!




It was such an emotional day for me, but I managed to hold all the tears in til the

evening. Hard to believe an entire year had come and gone now. WOW!! It's been an outrageous, unbelievably amazing year. :D So thankful for our beautiful peanut and don't know what we ever did without her!























No comments:

Post a Comment