Spent Yesterday morning with my beautiful daughter, ran some errands, went back home, spent some more time with Jason and Khloe, then I left and went to pick up my niece Brooklyn and took her to get some toys for her birthday, went and saw Christmas Utah lights in Murray with Ellie , Kelly, Raeanne, & Brooklyn. Then I rode a 2 person bike down the isle at Smith's with Kelly. Came home to dinner already made and on the stove and Jason was giving Khloe a bath. Yesterday was such a great day.
Today...... well.... not off to the best start!
I am exhausted. Khloe would not go to sleep last night. I would be holding her her (which I love snuggle time by all means) and sing to her. She'd fall asleep but when I'd go to lay her down, she'd wake up screaming and reaching for me. So I'd be back at square one. Finally at about 10 minute to Midnight, she was OUT cold in my arms and I put her in her bed, but I had to shower still, finally I crawled in bed and fell asleep (about 12:20) and was woke up about 2:15 because Jason was getting ready for work, 3:30 because Khloe woke up, 4:50 my alarm went off I hit SNOOZE, and then woke up at 5:55 (the time I should have been at the baby sitter's dropping her off) and was rushing, so I don't feel ready for the day, was late to work, 29 minutes late.. mmmmm that is apparently my lunch- super!!! But at least my boss is so understanding always.
But I am tired already.. Going to be a LONG LONG DAY!!! 8:50 so 8 hours and 10 minutes left... "I think I can I think I can"!
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment