
Hard to believe how quickly it all is going. I am officially almost done! Today I am 30 weeks 2 days along. She is growing and wiggling now more than ever before. I still poke at her and play with her constantly and Jason tells me I am "picking on her!" I just love feeling her move around. I love running my finger across my belly and watching her copy that same pattern. I have yet to determine if its a hand or foot for sure, but I am noticing it so much more lately! Recently she has had the hiccups a little more often, but not a lot!
Also the past 12 hours she has moved SOOOOOOOOOO much! she is roling and wiggling and kicking and waving around in there and I enjoy it ALL!! I am so sure I will miss feeling her move after she arrives, but I am so excited to meet her, kiss her, hold her, hug her, and JUST LOVE HER UNCONDITIONALLY FACE TO FACE!! It still blows my mind that this is happening. I mean, I KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED- hahaha! Just that we are blessed with this opportunity. SO man try their entire lives to have children and for us, she happened when we were planning for it to happen! I am so blessed and Thank our Lord everyday for giving us this precious angel to love! She is going to be sooo spoiled! :) But that is half the fun, right?






No comments:
Post a Comment