Like the warmth of a loving hug, I feel you everyday.
Tossing and turning about you move every which way.
At first you were a tiny seed in my womb that grew more and more each day.
Now your Dad and I are anxious because we know that you are on your way.
We will wait ever so patiently to see your loving face,
For we know that it will be filled with wonderful loving grace.
You are our little miracle sent to us from up above.
God just knew that we would be the ones for you to love.
I thank the Lord for giving you to me,
for choosing us as your Mommy and Daddy to be.
I want you to know now loving child of mine,
That I will love you from now until the end of time.
Today we had our Dr. Appointment again. Hard to believe that I am 32 weeks and 3 days today! It truly has just flown by!!!
Dr Rappleye was excited to see me again and said that I am glowing and looking amazing. He said my weight gain and my health are at amazing levels (that just goes to show I guess I know where to hide the candies, donuts, cheesecake, ice cream, and everything else I am shoveling in so that the Doctor doesn't see it ;) hahahaha )
I was laying on the table and thinking that its not going to be long until I am on the table delivering her. WOW!! We got to hear her fast beating heart again. Sounds so strong and so healthy. She kicked Rappleye while he was examining my belly. He said her movement is also another great sign of her great health! She is currently measuring at 15-15 1/2 inches long and a little over 4 pounds! :D Our "Little Peanut" isn't such a Little Peanut anymore, but I am so happy to hear of her progress. She already has me wrapped up in her finger, she is going to be spoiled. I just know it. As much as I want to say I am going to be the boss, I feel like she is going to be in charge. I currently am her carrier and she is in charge, which is fine by me. The poem to the right of me stood out to me soo much. I know we know we are having a girl, but "My Hands Can't Wait" truly explains how I am feeling. I feel as though my hands are aching to touch her, my arms aching to have her in them. My heart aching to know what that level of LOVE is truly like. The first time I gaze down on her and that overwhelming feeling of love and patience hits me, I cannot wait! She is going to be "JUST PERFECT"!
The housework is coming along great. What started out as a tiny project has turned into a full on RENOVATION!!! We were initially only going to put in new carpet in her room, hahahaha now let me list for you what we are doing!
1) painting her room
2)installing carpet in her room
3) installing a new closet
4) her furniture is getting custom built
5)her crib is being hand sanded and stained to match the furniture (Thanks so much Brittany)
6)Painting our room
7)Installing carpet in our room
8)installing new closet in our room
9)Tiling the kitchen floor and in front of the back door
10)painting living room, hallway, stairs, kitchen
11) installing carpet to living room, hallway, stairs
Tonight we are off to Lowe's to pick up more paint. We need about 12 gallons of white paint and we will begin painting the rest of the house. I am going to pack up all our shot glasses and shelves that sit behind our sink and get the other shelves packed up! Everything else is packed up and moved out of the basement. We will start painting tonight and will be tearing out more pieces of carpet tomorrow night. Jason has completed the tiling of the kitchen and in front of the back door. Our stove and refrigerator are back in the kitchen and it looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! (GREAT JOB J) Saturday we are installing the new carpet in the living room, stairs, hallway, our bedroom, and her room. Our room and her room are both painted now. Once we get the carpet installed in the bedrooms we can get the new closets installed and begin filling her closet with clothes, shoes, toys and more! :D We are so excited to get her room going as its just another sign that she is getting so close to arriving! =D My heart is racing just thinking about it. I will post pictures when its all completed and we have "unpacked" again! hahaha.. It is a lot of work, but the project really is keeping me busy so I am not sitting around with idol hands going crazy!! :D








No comments:
Post a Comment