Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

I couldn't quite decide what to be for Halloween since I am pregnant and wanted to include our little girl in the festivities. After some deliberation Jason helped me come up with the perfect plan. We got ready and headed to Rory & Ellie's house for the Halloween Party! It was so much fun to get out and have some laughs with friends and family! Jason played beer pong and dominated all night with Matt. Everyone was tipsy/drunk and having a blast. It is pretty entertaining to watch people communicate while intoxicated.



Here is a group shot of the girls that were there, so much fun!!!




Poor Becky- she was so scared!!!



Ben was Highlander and Rory was a Cowboy- I think he looked like Andy from Toy Story!!












Rory & Ellie (she was a saloon girl)

There was great food too! :D Chili, crackers, chips, dips, candies, cookies, all kinds of things.. here are a few shots from the night!

I decided to be a PUMKIN PATCH.. It turned out really cute! :D I loved it!! Although after about 1-2 hours it was itching my tummy so I wiped away the paint, but not before a few great pictures! 33 weeks along!

No comments:

Post a Comment