
This too goes back to a friend of mine, JENNA!!! (Thanks again girl!)
In July of 2009 Jenna was talking to me a lot about how she had been blogging and how she loved it... She gave me her blog address and I thought "what the heck" and checked it out.. I felt HOOKED to her blog right away. Immediately I felt like I wanted in on the "fun new trend" and wanted to give it a a "whirl!"
I have always been an emotional girl (ask anyone who knows me) and its a perfect solution to a good or bad day for me. I get to journal (online) and write down my feelings or what I have been up to. It's nice to get to share my thoughts, feelings, adventures and sometimes I do it best, without actually speaking. There isn't that fear of hurting someones feelings by the tone of your voice or that possibility of seeing the look of anger on someones face if its something they didn't want to hear. But rather you get to write it all down and "POST" it so its out there and "off your chest"! Granted, in the beginning I was a bit hesitant (there are still certain things I won't mention on this blog as its ON THE INTERNET) as its posted ONLINE, especially since growing up we always "hid our journal in the safe spot- under the bed mattress or behind a dresser- WE ALL HAD THE SAME SPOT I SWEAR" but now we are voicing our journal entries ONLINE!!! After a few short blogs however, I was addicted to the idea of "letting go" and getting my feelings written down. It's just a newer way to share my ideas, rather then digging out a pencil and piece of paper and hiding it when I am finished!
I am not always so active on the blog, sometime I will go weeks without a post, but I am trying to do this more often and its actually rewarding when I do. I feel so much better about myself getting to write down what has been bugging me, what I am enjoying anything really! It's a way to vent out all the things I want to! :D
I am a big supporter of blogging and encourage ANYONE who hasn't made one yet to do so. It will only take a few moments and "TA DA" you will be feeling great soon after! It's just a fun way to get to keep "tabs" on some friends and find out what they have been up to if you don't get the chance to chat with them as much as you would like!!






No comments:
Post a Comment