Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~ Day 13 ~

13. A letter to someone who hurt you recently

As easy as this may seem, its really got me stumped.. I don't mean to sound selfish but I truly am not able to think of someone who has HURT me recently! I feel really blessed to say that I have great family and friends surrounding Jason and I! How recent is recent. I mean the only thing that I can even think of over and over is my sister. I don't speak with her though, so its nothing RECENT!! But the 2 of us have NEVER got along and I don't respect her choices she has made or path she has chosen for herself.

I am not going to write the letter! few people come to mind, but I don't want to upset anyone and its nothing that is recent so it would be digging up the past.... So WAITING FOR TOMORROW'S BLOG IDEA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment