So today I felt it interesting to list what I am eating. No its not pickles and ice cream that never happened, although there was a time when i had a LARGE jar of pickles at work and would indulge in a pickle and some juice straight from the jar.. hahaha Joys of pregnancy. But today its not the most wild, but here is an idea (so far) of what I am eating!
1. 23.7 oz of water
2. 6 mini cinni-mini's for breakfast
3. 2 Hershey kisses (thanks Sandi)
4. 2 pieces of MEAT pizza
5. 12 oz of Mug root beer (root beer is a FAVORITE since being preggers)
BEFORE THE DAY IS OVER here at work I will finish off with
6. 23.7 oz of water
7. 1 cup (ish) of apple sauce
8. 1 banana
9. (drink with dinner)
10. Dinner
Yesterday was a more comical story- not always super healthy but mmmmmmm it is tasty! Only a few more days with an excuse although for the MOST part I really am drinking tons of water and eating healthy! My gums were swollen yesterday so it was tough to chew.
1. 1.5 cup of applesauce
2. 1 banana
3. 23.7 oz water
4. 23.7 oz water
DR APPOINTMENT
5. Beef Ramen Noodles (I only used 1/2 the packet of seasoning)
6. 7 Hershey Kisses
7. 1 bite size krackel bar
8. 1 LARGE Hershey cookies n creme bar (thank YOU DANIELLE- AMAZING)
9. 23.7 oz of water
10. 16 oz water
11. queso dip and chips (Jason and I shared the appetizer)
12. Chicken/mushroom Ravioli (smothered in Alfredo sauce)- it was DELICIOUS BTW- GO TO APPLEBEES AND TRY IT!!!
I was never a big fan of sweets before getting pregnant. I Don't like chocolate, cakes, cookies, sweets normally; they were always just too sweet! But I have always loved cheesecake, ice cream, pumpkin pie, things like that for sure.. But man you would NEVER know I ever had a problem with chocolate if you were to see me these days.. BAH!! Chocolate and I have become REALLY CLOSE!! I am constantly wanting cookies, cakes, candy, ice cream, its almost gross how I think about it. I sure am interested to see how I feel after our little girl is here, sure would make losing weight easier if I went back to DISLIKING it. But not sure what is going to happen.. Let's hope I can kick this "bad habit" and get back into the "get my body back" mode pretty quickly! I am not one to forbid myself from something or diet for that matter, I don't have that self control. But if I can just limit the intake then I will be happy!! Dr. Rappleye keeps telling me that I am extremely healthy with this pregnancy. My blood pressure is coming back REALLY GOOD. All my test results. They are saying that my weight gain is low, but not scary low, just really active/healthy low. So apparently my body is a great place to HIDE the sweets without it being noticed, because TRUST ME, I have DEVOURED more sweets since April then I have in my ENTIRE LIFE FOR SURE!!!
It is really nice that Jason has been supportive and sweet through all this though, I must say! :D I am happy that I am walking at work on our "exercise time" it makes me feel much better!!
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment