20. Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.


Now I know this may be really exciting for some people who are single or starting out in a relationship, but to me, just makes me feel like i haven't been very clear in my previous blogs.. hahaha
I am already married, SILLY Blog challenge request! I am soooo blessed tho, so thankful with whom it is to!
Just so happens, I married my High School Sweetheart. He is the LOVE OF MY LIFE. Jason Meyers! He has this way about him, in which I fall deeper in love with him every day. He is sooo motivated, sincere, loyal, honest, loving, active, adventurous; pretty much PERFECT in my eyes. At least perfect for me. He makes me want to be a better person every day! I think if you find someone that special you definitely cling to them. It's been an amazing ride so far and I am soo excited to see where the next 50+ years will take us. He is the greatest man I have ever known and every day I find myself smiling as think of how I managed to "catch his eye" and then I am quickly reminded of how easily he caught mine. We are excitedly expecting our first child ANY DAY now and the wait is torturing me. I want her in my arms already SOOO bad. Jason has been sooo patient with me as I whine from being uncomfortable, or wanting her so much. I love talking about her though because I see the smile creep onto his face too. That overwhelming/unconditional LOVE kind of smile and I am so excited to capture the first moment that he lays his eyes on our precious angel girl. The moment she is safely in "Daddy's arms" I feel will be the breaking point for me as I will be staring at my family, the 2 most important people in my life! :D BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW TO JUST MAKE THAT DAY BE TODAY... ANY SUGGESTIONS???






No comments:
Post a Comment