17. Someone you would want to switch lives with for 1 day and why (temporarily take over)
This would seem easy enough you would think, but I am truly struggling with this.. Right now in my life I am not wanting/desiring to be anywhere else but WHERE I AM NOW!! I am days away from meeting my daughter and the very thought of leaving to be somewhere else, only makes me feel sad. I don't want to go any where or be anywhere, but ready for her to arrive!!
If the situation wasn't as close as it is however and I could switch lives with ANYONE I would probably want to switch lives with a Model or Actress to see the chaos that goes into making a film, being a celebrity, or walking the runway! It is always nice to see the finished product but to see the stress, studying, and hundreds of "takes" on a movie would bring it into perspective a little better. I have always been a fan of Reece Witherspoon. I feel like she is a "well-rounded" gal who has the secrets to life figured out. A great mother(from what I have read/seen in magazines/interviews), amazing actress, great person in general! I think that would be an interesting day for sure! Very overwhelming, but good!
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment