Thursday, December 2, 2010

~ Day 14 ~

14. A Picture of You and Your Family

Of course I would love to have had our precious little girl in order to make this picture MUCH MORE OFFICIAL!!! However, she is in there just "enjoying her little room" still so much.. I have 16 days til my due date and I am just anxiously awaiting her arrival. Hopefully she chooses to meet me soon though, I am going nuts every day that it doesn't "happen yet!" Here is a photo from Halloween, it is the most recent updated picture of our NEW FAMILY!! I will love this picture forever. I was a Pumpkin Patch! Though it looks like a 10 year old painted on the pumpkin it was ALL me handling it in the reflection of the mirror in our bathroom :D GOOOOO ME!! :D


This Picture is of our sweet little girl at 18 1/2 weeks along. Hard to believe how much time has passed as this day is saved into my memory and hope it stays there forever. I remember the very second this image appeared on the screen before my eyes. My heart melted, my eyes filled with tears of joy and I just "lit up!" It was hard to put into words the excitement I felt to actually get to SEE OUR DAUGHTER! We found out on this day that we were going to be blessed with a little girl and that she was healthy as can be!!!


At the ultrasound we were also fortunate enough to get a great 3-D shot of her pretty little face. I have both of these pictures saved on the desktop of my computer so that I can see her several time throughout the day! She just has the most perfect little cheeks and nose and face I have ever
seen! I cannot even imagine how I feel when my eyes are actually staring at her GORGEOUS face, rather then a photo!! It seems like a MILLION years from now, although I know it will be sooooo SOON! Soon, she will be laying in my arms and looking up at me, finally able to piece together what I look like, what Dad looks like and to put a face to the voice that she has been listening to! I just gasp with excitement when I look at this picture as it just shows her features in her face SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well! It's like I am looking at her. She is going to be irritated with me and the MILLION new photos I am going to be taking of her as soon as she decides to "come out already!" I am trying to remain very patient and allow her all the time she needs to feel ready and comfortable about coming out and meeting us!
Back on July 18th (bright Sunshiny day) We decided to take the kids (Raeanne and Jayden) out for a hike and enjoy the weather and the scenery. We drove up the canyon and found a sweet little trail to hike up and play in the water. The kids had a blast, they got along soooo good all day long and helped each other climb things. It was great to see them getting along so well. I was trucking up the hill, getting a little worn down every now and then, but for the most part holding my own and keeping up the pace with everyone. 3/4 of the way up the trail there is this little waterfall area and some slower water. We decided to make it a break point and to play in the water. The water was ICY cold but soooo refreshing. Jason finally made his way in and we found the perfect "photo opp" chance and took it! Thanks to the great skills of Raeanne, we were able to capture one of the very first pictures of our "New Family" and I love every bit of it! :D Obviously it is a little harder to notice our sweet daughter in the picture, but I am holding my hand on my tummy to help make things more obvious! :D


This photo is of me at 32 weeks 3 days!!! Though I have already posted a blog with this picture, I figured here is just another shot of her finally being OBVIOUS to the world that she is in there and that she is going to be here sooner than we think! Though we are only days away from our big meeting day, it has been such a blessing in the process. I feel like I have been soooo blessed in the pregnancy! I was nauseous in the beginning, but really I have felt great! She is really healthy, I have been active and walking a lot. (maybe not as much as I should- but I am trying) and just really happy about everything! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment