Sunday, December 5, 2010

~ Day 16 ~

16. Another Picture of Yourself


I know what you are thinking.. I am quite the little HAPPY Camper huh? hahahaha..


This pictures just seems to suit me perfectly tho! :D I am relaxing enjoying the sunshine and "letting it out"! My little belly hanging out.. hahahahaha!!!



I am so excited see how our little girl is going to turn out. If she is going to get my white blond hair and my need to be outside RUNNING 100 mph all the time. Or if she is going to get Jason's hair and complexion and be overly freaked out if she gets her hands "diwty" and not be able to go potty outside/camping cause she "needs a towit mom". hahaha!! perhaps a perfect balance of both. But it will be interesting to see for sure!!!


This one on the right is of Will and I at our Grandma Renz's house. Fringe was HOT THEN ok?!?!?!?! hahahaha!! Will and I were BEST BUDS!! love him so much and i am soooo proud of him. I just really love how every picture has a story. A story that (for the most part) we will immediately remember every detail about with one single glance! :D It's amazing how our minds work. We can remember every detail behind a picture or every word to a song that comes on the radio, but we can't remember what we needed to get from the Grocery story or one number for a meeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment