Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~ Day 2 ~

2) The Meaning behind your Blog name!!

Well I am sure you are assuming that this one is going to take 10 minutes to read due to yesterday's extremely long entry, HOWEVER This is going to shock you!! It's going to be a quick one!!

MR & MRS MEYERS!!! Well that is easy enough!! Currently its showing Jason and I united as a family and its our name! :D We were married last August and were joined together for life! :D I couldn't be more happy! Although in another month I am going to have to come up with another BLOG NAME as we will have our little girl here and will need to make sure that she in somehow included in what our BLOG stands for!

A friend of mine made the decision to maker her blog private since the birth of their little one and we are now contemplating that same thing! :D We have to make sure that she is protected from just ANYONE seeing pictures of her and learning information of her! So we will probably be following in the footsteps to make our posts more PRIVATE! :D We will keep ya'll posted tho!!

(see fast, simple and TO THE POINT TODAY!! :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment