8. Short term goals for this month and why
1) I want to finish getting our daughter's room completed! I know that she won't be sleeping in her room at first, but I will just feel better knowing that everything is done in there and its all completed!!! I love the idea that her "mom and dad had it ready to welcome her home" so we will see how it goes. Our good friend Brittany is working on the crib for us, but not sure when it will be done. Jason has been building her dressers, so they will take a little longer. But I must say the day we bought the carseat and the playpen and bassinet my stress levels basically dissappeared as she can safely come home and sleep now! HOORAY!!! So just the tiding up of the last minute things left to do now. I will work on it this weekend and hopefully by Sunday I will be able to say its done and ready except for the crib and dressers... We will see
2) Want to watch my weight.... I know that I am pregnant but with Thanksgiving being tomorrow I don't want to OVERDUE it and PIG OUT!! THat will NOT help me out at all! So I am hoping to just watch what I am intaking and monitor and limit the amount of food I enjoy!! I will not diet obviously, but will cautiously watch what I am eating...
3) RELAX- I know I am overduing it lately sooooo many projects going on to make sure we have everything ready for our little girl that I am "pushing myself past my limit". I have felt a little exhausted lately as I am "going going going" til about 10 p.m. then feel like I am DROPPING!! So hopefully with this weekend I will have time to just RELAX, put my feet up, read a book, sleep in, take a warm bath, get a foot massage, ENJOY the weekend... (hahaha we will see how that works out)
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment