Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~ Day 3 ~

3) A picture of you and your friends


Ok well if you know me AT ALL you know that I am ALWAYS packing a camera in my purse and well with that said there was NO WAY I was going to be able to just post 1 picture of friends!! NO WAY MAN!!! Here are a few! :D ENJOY!!


This first picture was for our sweet Ben! (Jason's little brother) was turning 21 so of course we decided what better way to celebrate than the VFW (Vet's bar)! (It's the same place I celebrated my 21st birthday)! It was so much fun and Ben ended up getting lap dances from about 10 people 2 of them were his brothers.. Hahaha So many great memories fromt he night and this picture only helps keep them FULLY in tact! :D Happy birthday Ben "brotha" glad we got to share that special night with ya ;)!




This picture makes me laugh!! hahahah! It was from 7th grade! :D Good times!! I am in the back pointing at the camera! We were all quite the gymnists!! hahahaha Another lunch hour brought to you by DMS :D GO US!!! :D (L-R Garee Decker, Alecia Mullhollen, Emma Moore, me, Amber Buscher and Melinda Kobrigger in the back with her arms up!!) Love ya girls! :D Happy to say I get to chat with em' all still on FB! :D Love FB for that reason alone!



These 2 girls were what got me through my senior year I swear! I mean for sure I did great academically I loved school! But there was some crazy drama that I went through and would have NOT made it without them! Love you both!! Karly And Amber! :D The 3 of us were always attached at the hip and I still chat with them both! My sweet friend Amber even made it to my baby shower this past Sunday- Thanks DENO!! I love these 2 and would drop whatever I was doing DAY OR NIGHT if they ever called needing me! They truly are 2 best friends I hope I remain close with throughout my entire life! :D


Hahahahaha!! If you guys again knew me, then you would know I spent nearly EVERY weekend and weekday night sometime too at this house!! It is the Perea House! :D So many parties, so many bbq's SOOOOOOOOOOO many memories.. Though their house isn't a mansion it was always my Home away from Home senior Year! Jason was there all the time as him, Joey and Matty were best buds(still are really really close with them)! This picture was only one of the MILLION times we would have about 20 pople in this front room all dancing the night away! Boot-scootin-boogie was playing during this and we were all showing off our moves. The more intoxicated we became to more of a challenge the steps seemed to be, but we didn't stop!! In this photo L-R: Megan, Joey, mama Perea head, me, and Laura! Love the Perea's they took me under their wing and I quickly felt like part of the family! :D Such amazing people.. Papa Perea (not pictured) is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life! :D So many great talks with them all and I hope to keep that alive in the future! our little girl will for sure know the Perea's!



This picture is from St. Patrick's Party 2010!! the last time I drank in 2010 before finding out I was PREGNANT!! It was a wild night that ended POORLY (thanks to me) but it was still an amazing night BEFORE WHAT I DID!!! Hollie and Brittany are 2 fun gals to be be friends with. Tho this picture is a bit awkward now as they aren't friend, I still had to post it as I am so thankful for both of them. Hollie is a girl I look up to SOOOOOOOOOOO much.. She is so strong and she stands up for what she wants/believes in! NO MATTER WHAT!! In high school I wasn't the nicest person to her, yet when I came to terms with my petty ways and appologized to her for all the hard times I caused her she immediately forgave me and we have been friends EVER SINCE! I feel so thankful that she looked past a stupid petty high school girl and finally was able to see the REAL me! She is one of my close close friends and she is so much fun to be around. We recently went to a movie together and we are looking forward to going to see Burlesque when it comes out later this week! Brittany is one fun party pal to have! She knows how to let her hair down and have a BLAST!! It's so great to get to hang out with her as she is always the first one to try and make ya smile... It's great to be around her as you are quickly just in this happy mood yourself!!! The 2 of us previously spent a night out together and saw Chelsea Handler Live here in SLC (most amazing stand up EVER) if you haven't seen her BOOK HER NOW and you WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED I PROMISE!!! Looking forward to more fun times with Brittany! Love both you girls DEARLY!!!




This picture might seem like cheating a bit, but I don't care.. Granted they are all family (through Jason) but I truly consider them all friends too! L-R Tina, me, Ellie and Brittney! Tina and I met through Jason. She married Jason's cousin Eric. We get along really well and I think have only ever argued 2 times EVER!! All of which we have overcome! She is a sweet gal and its great to remember all the fun times we have had in the past! Ellie is Jason's brother's wife, so my sister in law.. but she feels more like a real sister or BFF to me! The first night we met each other we were laughing hysterically and after a few hurdles we were quickly back to that point. We have been close ever since! She is such an amazing woman, fantastic mom and the greatest sister I have EVER had in my life! I am soooo thankful for her and I am sooo blessed to have her in my life! Love you girl and cannot wait til our next adventure (the Jazz game next week) I guarantee I will be laughing til I nearly pee my pants or "go into labor"... hahaha (ok hopefully I don't go into labor at the jazz game) Brittney- she is such a sweet gal! She is shy so it takes a bit for her to come out of her shell, but when she does WOW!! She is such a blast!! She is one of the sweetest, funniest girls I have ever met! I haven't got to see her as much as I would like, but hopeuflly in the future we are able to get to gether more often! Love you honey!!




This picture is from high school. Last day of our Senior Year actually! We were running around and siging yearbooks! I haven't seen these girls much, but I do still chat with them on FB!! Miss them tho, FOR SURE!!! (off the subject- this will sound cocky, but look at how thin and tan I was- dang old high school pix)

L-R Brandi, me, haydee, Portia & Annie in front Fun girls!!!






Kari and I in this picture! I haven't known Kari long, but it doesn't take long to feel like you have known her for YEARS!! She is one of the smartest most compassionate people I have ever met. I love to surround myself with positive people and let me just say she is that!! A happy, loving, positive "glass half full" kind of girls! :D She has a precious daughter Aria and a little boy on the way! I am so thankful for all our chats and pray we only grow closer in the future! love ya girl ;)





Another fun Halloween, this one was 2 years ago! So much fuN!!! These are a bunch of Ellie's friends and let me just say there is NEVER A DULL moment when you get this group together, whether we are sitting around watching Penis Puppets (bwahahahahaha), playing cornhole, watching a movie, dancing the night away, at dinner! You will laugh more than you can handle!! You leave this group feeling like you have just done 10,000 crunches from the laughter! They are a WILD WILD group, but you can't stay away from them either!!

1 comment:

  1. your a sweet gal too.. there has been a lot of fun time (making dinner for the boys) and hope more to come.. love ya sweetie

    ReplyDelete