Monday, November 29, 2010

~ Day 11 ~

11. Another Picture of You and Your Friends

This is going to sound just TERRIBLE, but I am just busy at work so I am trying to get this done quick! I saw these 2 pictures and thought "this will do JUST FINE!"
This first picture is of my friend Brittany.. I haven't got to see her or hang out with her as much as I would like to. She is a mother to 2 rowdy but adorable boys and she is a great mom! She is a gorgeous, fun girl and I always have fun when we do get a chance to hang out.. Since being pregnant, she has taken upon herself to do something AMAZING for Jason and I! She is gifting us the crib she used with her little boy and it even having it painted to match her room perfectly! I am so blessed to have such a great girlfriend, I am sooo excited to see the finished product, HOORAY!! Thanks Brittany, You are soo sweet!
This picture to the left of this is actually a lot of family, but I consider these family members to be a lot like friends too. Jason's family is really close and I am especially drawn to Ellie and Rory! Ellie literally was probably my favorite person (besides Jason of course) since the day I met her! I love Jason's family, but have always been attached to Ellie. She is such a positive person and soooo energetic. I love being around her and always leave with a sore tummy from all the laughs we all share. Others in the picture are Ellie's friends. Her friends, like her are positive, rambunctious, active friends. So its a WILD party when they all get together. I always love getting to be a part of the fun action and know that I am going to have another "night of fun" when we go out! This picture was a wild night for sure!!! Rory (Jason's brother- just left of me) is a little on the "shy" side, however once you are around him and break through that exterior you find one of the funniest people in all the land. Jason's brothers are both sooo amazing and I feel soo blessed to have gained some amazing souls in my new family!! Love ya all!!
Now, back to work I go!!! :D (trying to keep up on this 30 day blog challenge!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment