Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~ Day 7 ~

7. A picture of something/someone who has the biggest impact on you.

First off I must say this was an easy answer, although 2 people quickly popped into my head!!


MY HUSBAND JASON- I must say that he is most important person who has impacted my life EVER!!! I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be doing if the 2 of us handn't crossed paths!!! He is the most amazing husband =D He has absolutely altered my life in the greatest ways possible!! I met him when I was in high school and he was immediately someone I was always happy to be around. Jason has a way of capturing people's attention and just entertaining them. He is a positive, happy, confident man and he is sooooooo funny!! It takes only a MOMENT of being around Jason before you realize you have a smile on your face. No matter how upset you may have felt before he manages to make you forget the bad and just live in the "present moment and enjoy it!" It has been such a blessing to be around him as much as I was in high school and to be his wife now! What started as a "crush" grew into something SOOOO much more! Every day I find myself falling in love with him more than the day before, if that makes any sense. I am so proud of who he is as a person and where he wants to go in life. It's been quite the journey and I Pray we continue to have amazing times together. He is my best friend and he has taught me that it's OK to "BE MYSELF". Which has always seemed harder to do than it sounds... I am a girl, so therefor its as if I am automatically insecure about things with myself! But I am not anymore around him. I am 100% confident around him and with him. Like that Rhianna song right now he really does "Make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world"! It's amazing. He is going to be a daddy in a month and I couldn't me more proud to call him one. He is going to be the greatest dad and he has already proven to be the most amazing husband ever! Not that he would EVER see this (he isn't on the computer too much) but "babe to 60+ more years of happiness and amazing adventures- I LOVE YOU TO PLUTO!!!!"


My cousin Roberta- She has been my role model since I can remember! She has always been a kind person. Someone who always expresses her love to ya! You never go a day wondering with her. She is the most patient girl I have ever met too! Always willing to give ya the "shirt off her back" kind of girl! Roberta didn't have the perfect childhood she deserved, but I feel that from every obstacle she was faced with she learned how to overcome it and come out stronger on the other side. She has taken every negative BIG thing that has ever presented itself to her and turned it into something meaningful... She really has the attitude that "no matter how difficult, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON" and she conquers it. She took myself and my brother in when we were teenagers and gave us a chance to get "to be kids" before it was too late! I will NEVER forget her kindness, patience, and love for me. I pray that I pass that unconditional love on to me own daughter immediately and that she knows NO MATTER WHAT I am there for her! Roberta has left so many lasting impressions on me and I feel I am a much stronger person because of her!! I am not quite at the place where I can easily say "it happens for a reason" but I feel I am learning to accept it easier through her guidance and example! -If you have ever met Roberta, you know what I am talking about. She always comes across as sweet, sincere and interested in whatever you are talking about. She is so selfless and so willing to help others.. She makes me strive to be a better person EVERY DAY!!!! LOVE YOU CUZ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment