Well today kinda "canceled out"! I Yeah I went on a walk at my break and yeah I will be going on my exercise time soon today as well, however on break this morning I defeated the purpose of being healthy when our walk took us to 7-Eleven! Bad start right there, you might say. Well I was planning on not buying anything, but when I went in, these happened to catch my eye and I clearly was NOT going to be able to just WALK away, YEAH RIGHT! I mean that would be just rude to turn my back on something that was CLEARLY calling my name!! Like they were MADE for me! We have been to Maverick Countless times and they do NOT carry these delicious treats, so when I saw them on the shelf (and right next to each other I might a
dd) I knew I couldn't pass them up!
So of course I grabbed a King size one of each and quickly proceeded to the check out. Danielle grabbed them from me and bought them for me. THANK YOU SWEET GIRL, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!! My heart actually began to race in anticipation of eating them. I know (I am acting 5 years old right now) but I couldn't help it. I had expressed to Danielle, Andrea & Jodi previously how much I wish they would make both strawberry and banana laffy taffy in the big size bars so that i could enjoy them together. I barely made it back to my desk and sitting before I was tearing into the wrappers and twisting the 2 taffy bars together in order to enjoy as one! (Now I know you must be thinking I am NUTS by now, but I have been craving this for MONTHS now) Let me just say it was HEAVEN on earth (in a candy) I was literally "
mmmmm-ing" every single delicious bite of it and was becoming saddened that I only bought 1 of each. Knowing well that if I had bought 2 of each it would have gone just ask quick as these 1st two did! Well after a while I was just feeling kind of bored and happened to find online that they make them mixed together!! WHAT????? Yeah I know.. I have NEVER seen these twisted bars, but NOW I AM WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT! Perhaps I will just have to go online and treat myself to some of my favs.. It would be MUCH less sticky If I didn't have to personally twist them before enjoying!
dd) I knew I couldn't pass them up!
So of course I grabbed a King size one of each and quickly proceeded to the check out. Danielle grabbed them from me and bought them for me. THANK YOU SWEET GIRL, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!! My heart actually began to race in anticipation of eating them. I know (I am acting 5 years old right now) but I couldn't help it. I had expressed to Danielle, Andrea & Jodi previously how much I wish they would make both strawberry and banana laffy taffy in the big size bars so that i could enjoy them together. I barely made it back to my desk and sitting before I was tearing into the wrappers and twisting the 2 taffy bars together in order to enjoy as one! (Now I know you must be thinking I am NUTS by now, but I have been craving this for MONTHS now) Let me just say it was HEAVEN on earth (in a candy) I was literally "
mmmmm-ing" every single delicious bite of it and was becoming saddened that I only bought 1 of each. Knowing well that if I had bought 2 of each it would have gone just ask quick as these 1st two did! Well after a while I was just feeling kind of bored and happened to find online that they make them mixed together!! WHAT????? Yeah I know.. I have NEVER seen these twisted bars, but NOW I AM WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT! Perhaps I will just have to go online and treat myself to some of my favs.. It would be MUCH less sticky If I didn't have to personally twist them before enjoying!I know what you must be thinking.. An entire blog to a craving of sugar? Well people-- I am pregnant after all, if that doesn't excuse this behavior then let me just say. If you know me well then you know that it doesn't take a lot to get me excited! I am a pretty happy person and I find it oddly amusing that a little candy bar can put a smile on my face!
Special thanks to the makers of LAFFY TAFFY- I am a LOYAL AND PROUD CUSTOMER!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment