Well my sweet little girl has been "in the oven cooking" now for 30 weeks and 2 days as of today! It is insane to me that its gone this quick! I know that I am counting down and have been since I saw those lines on that first pregnancy test I took! I am overjoyed and cannot wait to a mommy! I am so in love with her already, I cannot imagine loving her more than I do at this second in my life! For the past 12 hours now she has kicked and wiggled more than she EVER has before and I couldn't be more excited! I place my hand on my tummy and just feel her moving and love watching my tummy wiggle along with her! She loves playing at my belly button, she will push and it will "pop out" then I will lightly push back and run my finger across my tummy and watch and a moment later she is mimiking me and doing it right back! I swear I have seen her hand and foot a few times! She has been hanging out on the Right side of my tummy a lot lately too.. Sprawled out in there while she still has a little room to sprawl out! hahaha! The thought of 9 weeks left feels like an eternity but I am excited. It will be time before I know it and we still have plenty to do before her arrival, so 9 weeks will be perfect timing for her arrival!!! Until then we continue talking to her, singing to her, and playing with her! She makes me feel happier than I have ever been before! :D We have the names narrowed down to 3 but still unsure on EXACTLy which one we will choose! We will wait to see what she looks like out of those 3 and then decide. I mean should could come out and look like someone completely different too, but we are pretty sure we have it narrowed down and I have my favorite ;)
Some projects to keep me busy
1)We are getting new carpet in the entire basement, so that will be a project. We have to get everything packed up and MOVED out of there and off the floors in order to get it all installed. So I can get things packed up in boxes and unpack when its completed. 2) We had a closet get built for her and Elliott is done with that so it will be ready to put in once we get the carpet! =D HOORAY!! 3)My friend Lynne (bless her heart) sent me an e-mail telling me to get her pictureso f outfits I would like bows made for to match! Oh man. I told her I am unsure how to choose and she said to just atke pictures of EVERYTHING and she will make them.. hahaha! She is amazing, I am so excited though to see all these precious bows in person. She is super crafty and couldn't be more excited!! 4) Elliott is also custom building her furniture for her room, so it will be UNLIKE anyone else's which makes us really excited. It's going to be stained to match what we want EXACTLY! 5) Our good friend Brittany is sanding and staining our crib for us as well, we are SOOOOO excited to see it finished. She is going to have the stain match her furniture EXACTLY!! :D Thanks again Brit- we love you dearly!
Halloween is coming up and I want to dress up, although I am not sure what to do! I don't want to have my belly hanging out and painted cause I don't want to get sick. So perhaps we will paint my belly and take a picture and then figure out another idea for the night! :D Should be fun either way, but a costume that goes hand in hand with being pregnant would be really fun!!! We have a few parties we have been invited to, but we are also excited to see all our nieces and nephews and family dressed up, the children's halloween party is always SOOO MUCH FUN!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment