
You can see her 5 pretty little teeth. She just has this STUNNING smile.. The kind that melts you right away!
Again the words just poured out of me while I was at work. Love you sweet little angel!!
Khloe Maddison Meyers
6 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, You're the reason why!
12/22/10 was the most amazing day for your Dad & I.
From the moment I saw you, I knew it to be true.
I'd move mountains and do ANYTHING just to protect you.
The moment that I touched you, and held you on my chest.
I Knew I'd love and support you, teach you to do your best.
The song "I saw God today" finally explained in that first glance.
Like My cousin always says to me, Sweet Girl, "I hope you dance".
There will be times in life you will be scared, but know that I'm right there.
The fear you won't have to carry alone, that burden we will share.
I'll be right there to pick you up , when you fall and scrape your knee.
I'll be holding you in my arms and kissing the pain away, for free.
When you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll hold you all night long.
I'll be right there to help you out, when you've done something wrong.
You're growing up so fast already, Seems Time is NOT on my side.
But I wouldn't change a thing about it, I'm just enjoying "the ride".
Soon you will be One year old, then Five, then Ten, then Twenty.
Just hope that you feel fortunate, & you always have plenty.
I'm sure I'm the proudest mama, the world has ever known.
That pride will keep on growing, even when you're out on your own.
My Sweet little beautiful Khloe, you've definitely changed my life.
You're the greatest thing that's happened to me, since becoming Daddy's wife.
I'm Looking forward to the future, that we get to spend together.
I just pray you truly know, "mommy Loves you ALWAYS & FOREVER"






No comments:
Post a Comment