Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~Sweet Auntie Mitzi~


My thoughts cannot seem to escape away from the idea of our Auntie Mitzi. So much love in our family! I know that we will remain close, stand together, come together and TOGETHER get through whatever is ahead of us. Since the first day I met Mitzi I know I would get along with her. She has this outrageous level of positivity and a laugh that is simply INFECTIOUS! Mitzi always provides a solid shoulder in any situation and has a heart meant to LOVE many! Over the course of this past year I feel We have grown extremely close with her & Uncle Jeff. It started once we had Khloe. (Our BLESSING FOR SO MANY REASONS) but we had just been getting together MORE OFTEN!!


She has been actively helping Jason & us with decorating out new beautiful home. We got a phone call a while back and Mitzi was on the other end she laughed and said "I can't hold it any more, we've bought you a few things for your house but need a truck to haul them" I broke into tears. Uncle Jeff & Auntie Mitzi are literally the "FIX IT" couple in our family. EVERY TIME SOMEONE/ANYONE needs anything whatsoever we call them. They always help. Here was a prime example of them doing something for someone else. Of course I absolutely LOVED the things they got for us and they seem to fit PERFECTLY in our new home.


Khloe loves Mitzi too. Mitz would call Khloe her "little auction buddy" & if we missed an auction would hear her say "where were you and my little auction buddy?"
Please pray for a strong recovery of our beautiful MITZI!




























WE ALL LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUCH AUNTIE MITZI!!!!

(last night we overtook the ICU waiting room corner. While we all sat there helpless as we waiting for any sign/announcement of great news, I couldn't help but feel some comfort in knowing that we were ALL there supporting each other. All there to show our love and support for Mitzi, Uncle Jeff, Brandon, Brady & each other. It is partially comforting to see that so many people love Mitzi, but so much more comforting to know that our family is CLOSE. THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT OBSTACLE IS PLACED BEFORE US. May these next few days provide us with some positive news. We could really use it. XOXOX )

No comments:

Post a Comment