8 months 3 days old today!
Khloe is always smiling, laughing and I love every second.
She is in a BIG DARN hurry to grow up. While we are grasping onto every moment that we can, she is wasting NO time is growing. Latest update:
She crawls everywhere now. I love it. I am constantly chasing her around our house or she is chasing m. Her little knees are getting a little "worn out" from it, but we are trying to keep some lighter pants on her to help!
She says "mama", "dada", "ba"=bottle (a few times), has said "itty"=kitty(once or twice).. (I hate cats, but she loves them. Grandma Malcolm has a shirt with cats on them and Khloe always pets her shirt, hahahaha!! I swear, if Khloe comes home asking for kitty I'll buy her 2 dogs.. BLUGH!!!) and does this foreign language jibberish which we both just love to hear.
She is very friendly and goes to everyone except sometimes she doesn't like to go to her "Aunt Missy". She loves Uncle Jeff & Uncle Rory (which is strange because most babies don't like them but she does!!!) She even is trying to say "jeff" she has the "ffffff" down and it makes us laugh..
She makes the "rasberry/fart" noise with her mouth now and then she'll giggle.
Up to 5 teeth now- & not even fussy about it!
She loves those cereal puffs now! Which is fun to see her eat them. But she can't quite figure out how to get them from her hand to her mouth. Sometimes she accomplishes it though.
She loves to feed her self with her spoon. Its sooo messy but that's half the fun!
She is much more active in the tub and its a fun time in there. she will kick her legs and slide across the tub to the other side and then turn in circles on her tummy. It makes me laugh every time.







No comments:
Post a Comment