Wednesday, September 21, 2011

27. Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

(Ok, so this is not something that has been done within 30 days.. NOT EVEN close, but I still would like to get through them all, so here we go...)

Originally- I felt it would be easy.. Something to talk about daily and it wold make me feel motivated to get it done.

But Now- I am not saying its hard, but it was just "easier to forget." I know that sound ridiculous but its honest. I mean we all lead busy lives, so we get caught up in the "BUSY" and forget the things that are NECESSARY!! But now that things seemed to have calmed down a bit I though it would be a good idea to pick up where I left off... (even if its MONTHS BEHIND :[ hahaha)

I enjoy the fun topics and memories that seem to surface with the titles already being chosen for you!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment