Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Blog Challenge... 10 Day YOU Challenge.


I should be able to conquer 10 days of this, although this may take me a month since my 30 days challenge took me about 6 months.. hahaha OH WELL


Gonna do this COUNTDOWN style




10 SECRETS!! (these aren't deep dark secrets, but they are things that not EVERYONE KNOWS!)
1. I'm afraid of clowns.
2. I'm terrified of Khloe being a teenager.
3. I love the smell after it rains.
4. I have a celebrity Crush on Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds.

5. I don't like people touching my feet or getting close to them. (although I do like getting glitter toes done or getting a pedicure ONCE IN A WHILE)
6. I hate cats- THEY FREAK ME OUT!
7. I LOVE my family more than anything else.
8. I am obsessed with our new home! (it's beautiful)
9. My daughter is the most amazing little girl I have ever known.
10. My favorite season is Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment