I am NOT A FAN of working on Fridays. For about 3 years now we have been on the four 10 hour shifts & had Fridays off. Well due to the legislature, that is now GONE. A thing of the past. For me at least. Some people are still getting Fridays off, but not this little "boob". Granted I do still get a day off in the week, but not sure if that makes it WORSE or not.
My new day of is Tuesday. A few times a year that does actually give me a 4 day weekend, which will be nice then for sure. However, by have Tuesday as my day of it mean 2 Mondays EVERY WEEK... YUCK! The day off in the week doesn't feel like a day off as its only 24 hours. The 3 day weekends were absolutely AMAZING. I loved them. For one, I have my family that lives out of state, so it was nice to head out on a Thursday night and then come back Sunday mid day. That was nice. Or for a fun camping trip. 3 days was a great amount of time to be "up at the lake" or just camping. But 2 days hardly seems worth the money for gas and groceries. Cause you'll spend the first day driving there, setting up camp, cooking dinner, and then the following day to make breakfast, pack up, and drive home. Catch my drift? ( I always like using that term- lol). (I know I know- "grow up", "life isn't fair", "walk it off", right? Well I'm trying... It is just going to take me a while to get used to it. :( )
Before (while I had my 3 day weekends) I'd often still say, "Well my weekend went by fast"but now its literally going to "FLY BY". Only 2 days to get everything done and try to have some time to enjoy my family.. YUCK!!
To everyone who has been working 5 days a week.
I am sorry for this "bawl baby titty mouth" rant here.
I am sorry for this "bawl baby titty mouth" rant here.






No comments:
Post a Comment