9 Months already??
Yes its True!!
While its so hard to believe that our little girl is 9 1/2 months old already- it is TRUE!!!!Yesterday (9/27/2011) we had Khloe's 9 month check up. She is doing great. She got her flu shot yesterday and wasn't cranky at all, just a little extra sleepy.
Khloe Maddison Meyers @ 9 1/2 mo
17 pounds 2 ounces = 20%
27 1/2 inches long = 25%
45 cm head= 70% - she is ALL BRAINS :D
height/weight = 25%
Dr. Lash said Khloe is way ahead of schedule (developmentally). She is now walking along everything, pulling herself, standing alone once in a while, grabbing everything, feeding herself, clapping, & she loves to stretch her arms out above her head & I sing "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG" & she just laughs...
She has now become our little snuggle bug again too. I missed the days where she'd sleep on my chest and now she is doing JUST that again. I love it so much. Last night she fell asleep in my arms again 3rd time in a week she's done that. She gives Jason & I hugs now too and then hums "awe/mmmmmmm" its the sweetest ever...






No comments:
Post a Comment