Tuesdays are my day off now & while I dislike having a day off in the middle of the week, I still look forward to the day as its a day I get with Khloe. An entire day dedicated to being a "mommy/daughter date day".
We woke up played, watched some cartoons, cleaned up a bit, ran some errands, visited with Great Grandma Malcolm for a bit and then headed back home. We made a card for my dad (his birthday is the 17th) & Khloe signed the card too..(well she drew on it and we did her hand prints).
We woke up played, watched some cartoons, cleaned up a bit, ran some errands, visited with Great Grandma Malcolm for a bit and then headed back home. We made a card for my dad (his birthday is the 17th) & Khloe signed the card too..(well she drew on it and we did her hand prints).
We decided to do something nice and make a surprise for Daddy when he got home. So we were in the kitchen making brownies... As you may have guessed it Khloe is the greatest little assistant I could ask for. She is so sweet, she even decided to taste everything to make sure it
She was making me laugh. Though these pictures do not show her laughing let me just express she was.. She'd take a lil taste and then clap her hands together and squeal. 
After I took these pictures I actually handed her the bowl. She was stick her entire little head inside the bowl to get every last bit she could. She is like her daddy and loves chocolate. I can eat it a little more than before I was pregnant but still not my favorite.
Following our cooking surprise for Jason, I rinsed Khloe off in our sink. She loves water and was happy to get to play in the sink.
She loved to help and I loved having her help. I am looking forward to all the MESSY COOKING ADVENTURES TO COME!!!!
Just in case you were wondering- Jason LOVED the brownies.. He really loved the video I took of her taste testing them too! :D






No comments:
Post a Comment