4.) The Twilight Series- (while I currently am feeling "over it" as far as the hype and extreme excitement, I will forever like the books because they got me into reading again and I wouldn't mind re reading the books)
3.) The Hunger Games Series- These books are amazing. If you haven't read them, GET TO IT ALREADY!! If you have I'm sure you are like me and would read them 5 times again!
2.) Maze Runner Series- These books hooked me from the beginning and I was sad when I finished them-just like the others listed!
1.) The Host- While I struggled to read this at first (11 attempts) I finally gave in and went to the library and got the books on tape.. The beginning of the book just wasn't getting me interested, but with the books on tape it just kept going and that appeared to be my problem.. It's an exciting book that had me craving more the second I would put it down... I was in my car so much to listen to it and bringing it in to work to listen to at my desk.
New addiction is for sure BOOKS on tape- I THINK IT SHOULD COUNT AS READING!!! But I guess I am not actually turning the pages and reading, but I am following along and the story they are telling is still brought to life just as much as it is with a book!
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment