Wednesday, October 19, 2011

5 Foods

MY ALL TIME FAVE TYPE OF FOOD IS MEXICAN.. mmmmmmmmm
1.) Mexican food- (burritos, enchiladas, tacos, anything really)(now I want Mexican food mmmmmmm)

2.) Meats- (beef, chicken, pork, turkey etc. I was Raised in Montana for crying out loud- I gotta have some MEAT with my meals)

3.) Potatoes- I don't even care what form.. ANY potato is delicious; mashed potatoes & garlic, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried taters, has browns, tater tots, french fries, curly fries, cottage fries, baked potatoes, twice baked potatoes, funeral potatoes, POTATO SOUP, NO MATTER which form, I JUST LOVE POTATOES!!!

4.) Cheese- I love cheese. I swear I add it to nearly everything I cook/eat. It's delicious!

5.) Eggs- I love eggs... mmmmmmm Egg sandwich, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, omelets, poached eggs, boiled eggs, deviled eggs, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

(This blog was terrible cause now I am STARVING and my lunch isn't for another 31 minutes... TICK TOCK a little fast clock, now I'm HUNGRY)

No comments:

Post a Comment