
A really Fun night 10/7/2011!!
We celebrated that my bestie was back in town. While her reasoning behind her "homecoming" was to face tragedy again, we still made sure to keep ourselves occupied and side-tracked long enough to have a great night. I couldn't be happier. I have one of the most AMAZING WOMEN in the world as my best friend. But I am surrounded by great people. Jason is so great for taking on another lil "party" at our house. Raeanne was so sweet and watching our precious Khloe so that we could all be downstairs and "unwind".

Samantha seems to take things "head on" and force herself to "just keep moving". It's such an inspiration to see her! To see her smile, to see her interacting, to see her PERIOD! I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes right now as I think of her, as I look at her gorgeous face! I cannot even begin to imagine what she feels or has felt, nor would i want to try. But I know from all the silent moments, the tears, and the time that has passed that she deserves so much recognition, so much credit.. To sum it up here- MY BESTIE IS A TOTAL ROCK-STAR!!!



Bestie, may we only continue to grow closer as more time pass comes and goes.. Thank you for everything you have taught me, a lot of it you have done so silently. I am so thankful for YOU!! Heart your face girl and "I'll see you soon than ;) "






No comments:
Post a Comment