1.) Jason (love of my life and best friend)
2.) Khloe (She is, to put it simply, the greatest gift I've ever received. love her sooooo much)
3.) My family. (J & Khloe & all of my family! I know I pushed people and tested relationships at times, but I would not be where I am today without their support. Even when I made mistakes, I always knew I had their support, which helps so much- LOVE YOU ALL)
4.) Friends- I know we don't get to choose a lot of things in life, but fortunately I have been given some great opportunities to make some amazing friends. I am so blessed. I know that the people In the category of FRIENDS are truly the greatest people. I am so lucky to get to be surrounded by SUPER PEOPLE! ! Love ya's
5.) Life. Life can be difficult and often times is. We all know this. But we can choose to see the bad or we can choose to see the good. When you choose to focus on good than its better than that. It's simply OUTSTANDING!! I have been blessed with so much; good health, amazing husband (and healthy too)- & best father I know, a beautiful and healthy little girl who OWNS my heart, amazing family members and friends. An amazing house I get to spend the next 30 years making our HOME! I have a job & seriously LOVE the gals I work with (which makes coming in 40 hours a week so much easier).
6.) Me- I don't want that to come across as conceded or ignorant, I don't mean it that way. I just mean, I love where my life is at, where I am at right now. Sure, are there things I'd like to improve on?- ABSOLUTELY!! Are there things I want to be doing?- Again ABSOLUTELY!! Are there things I wish I could change or just get to push the RESET button on? DUH-ABSOLUTELY!!! But I am happy! I am blessed, Things are going well & I am absolutely HAPPY!! It feels good to say that out loud too, or type it in this RED font- haha.. I AM HAPPY!
7.) LOVE- I know "cliche" right? Well its true... I know now everyone gets to experience love in all its forms/or any forms for some. And For some its often too short, so I am very thankful to get to be in this situation and get to experience love. Love for my husband, Love for my beautiful baby bear, love for my friends, love for my family, love for the right reasons, love for no reason at all. other than to just love. It is very empowering. That simple 4 letter word can simply turn someones day or life around. Can put a smile on their face and make the realize that they are important, special, significant in your life.
8.) Holidays - love the way people get excited during the fall/winter seasons. Love that people seem to come together and celebrate love, family, friends, life (all that which is in my TOP 5). The decorating and the imaginations that come out for Halloween, the bonding that your families get on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's just an amazing time of year. (even though I HATE THE COLD WEATHER that goes along with it- YUK)
9.) The sound of laughter. It's probably one of my absolute favorites (of anything) ever.. I don't care how upset you are, how lonely you feel, how devastated you are, how "low" and just Angry that you might be. When you over hear someone laughing (not at you-but just laughing) its a QUICK fix. Before I know it I'm smiling and watching them take that moment in life and just get to appreciate its goodness. Especially if that laughter is coming for a child. It's so amazing to see, to hear, to feel that good energy.. For me, when Khloe is Laughing its like the bad MELTS away. The hard-dissolves and is gone!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment