Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2 songs




Lee Ann Womack- I Hope You Dance
A song that has HUGE meaning to me. Leading back to my amazing cousin Roberta.. I feel like this is a pep talk for me each time I hear it. When I am feeling defeated or down & I hear this song It's as if my Cousin is in my corner singing it to me. She gave me a cd YEARS ago with this song on it and an amazing heartfelt letter that expressed that this song reminded her of me, that she hopes I always dance. Now being a mother, I feel that will be something I too will and have already passed down to my precious Khloe. An amazing song about HOPE, about not giving up, about accomplishing anything so long as you just get up and do it "I HOPE YOU DANCE" and it keeps your grounded too! :D Thanks cuz- this is an amazing song, but the meaning behind it makes it SO VALUABLE TO ME! :D XOXOXO






Brantley Gilbert- Country must be Country Wide

On a much less serious note. THis song is simply AMAZING.. Each time I hear it I feel PRIDE.. Pride to just be this small town Country GIRL.. To have an anthem to what we all know to be TRUE.. COUNTRY MUST BE COUNTRY WIDE!! Embrace it.. Country music is my FAVORITE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment