November- A month to express what we are thankful for.
Today I am extremely Thankful For Kerri Mildenhall Rose she has been Khloe's babysitter for months now and Khloe loves her dearly. She is expecting a precious girl in December and we will be switching babysitters. She will be missed, but we are so excited for her.Khloe is going to be in great hands though, thank you Becky Briggs Humphrey...s. So I
can be at ease with the transition that will take place soon, because I trust these two with my life (obviously). I cannot tell you enough how blessed J & I have been to have found 2 very amazing people, both so eager and so happy to watch our little girl. She is our WORLD. Thank you both SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! :D
can be at ease with the transition that will take place soon, because I trust these two with my life (obviously). I cannot tell you enough how blessed J & I have been to have found 2 very amazing people, both so eager and so happy to watch our little girl. She is our WORLD. Thank you both SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! :D






No comments:
Post a Comment