A. Afternoons at home with Jason and Khloe.. (Any time at home with my family)
B. Becky Briggs Humphreys- She is going to be watching our sweet girl Khloe and she has always been such a great friend/sister to me!! :D
C. my Car- (Safe, gorgeous, and its PAID OFF) & Camping,
D. Dad- happy that the relationship has been rekindled and we are closer than ever now & he's a wonderful Grandpa..
E. Ellie Briggs Meyers- She has shown me what a sister is supposed to be. She is truly an amazing woman and great role model. Proud of her hard work and her motivation. She is always making me laugh. LOVE YOU SISTA!!
F. Family- My heart strings tug when I saw that word and picture Jason and Khloe.. I THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR them both! :D Love my entire family so much (interesting how when we become parents our family seems to matter that much more)
Face book.... It helps me stay in contact with friends and family and it helps me survive the long work days!
G. God.
H. Heaven... I know family & friends are there and I'll one day be reunited with them.
Our Home- I love that we have our OWN place- it's amazing!
I. my Imperfections- They are what make me unique and make me, ME!
J. Jason- he is my best friend I am so blessed to be in his life.. He is truly the greatest man I've ever known and the World's Best Daddy. LOVE YOU BABY!!
K. Khloe- Our Baby Bear, Our Peanut, Our Precious little Punkin, Mommy's whole world, The single GREATEST thing that's ever happened to me since becoming Jason's wife.
L. Laughter- is my favorite sound in the world. Especially if it is coming from a child!
M. My Family- without you I would be so lost. LOVE YOU ALL!! (So important it had to be mentioned twice).
N. Nana-my grandma- she basically raised me I love you Nana
O. Outdoors. I am such an active person- all summer we are outside.
P. POTATOES-one of my FAVORITES!! ALL FORMS OF POTATOES (mmmm)
Q. The Quilts from Carol- she is so talented and has spoiled us with her great work!
R. Roberta- she is my role model. Amazing person with a heart of gold... She has been a great teacher for me growing up and I only pray I am as good a mom as she is. Love you so much CUZ!!
S. So many things: Sight, Speech, Smiles from my Daughter, Snuggles from her too.
T. our Truck, its amazing and we have been able to help so many family members and friends move with the truck and its a HOT ride! :D LOVE IT.
Tuesdays- It's Mother/Daughter Date day and I cherish every moment of our day together!
U. Understanding what is really important. In the last year I have grown so much. I am proud of who I am and who I am surrounded by. I am thankful to be a part of so many amazing peoples lives.
V. Vampire Diaries- A nice escape from reality weekly..
Salt n Vinegar Chips- suddenly I'm finding them incredibly delicious!
W. Work friends.. Roberta, Melissa, Anna, Danielle, Jodi, Tammy, Helen, Anel, Candace work is much more fun with you gals! :D
Walks with the fam
Will Renz- & All the AMERICAN Soldiers who are out fighting for our Country. Thank you for your Service!
X. x-tra meat on my sandwiches, X-tra CHEESE on nearly everything that has cheese, I don't like feeling cheated.. come on now
Y.YOU!!!
Z. ah ha getting enough zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's- Something I took for granted before I was pregnant. hahaha, now I am usually lacking the sleep I used to get.
(funny.. The last time I wrote this back in 2009 it was all small, petty, materialistic, kinds of things.. This time its all deep and sentimental.. Guess I really AM getting OLD)
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment