Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

I am thankful for my cousin Roberta H Ivankovich. She has been such an inspiration growing up and continues to guide and teach me to be a better person. I don't know where I would have ended up without her!! She has taught me so much and continues to show me that I can accomplish anything. She is the greatest mother, sister, cousin, friend, you could hope for. She has a heart of Gold and deserves only the best!!! She works full time, goes to school, part of Make A Wish, successfully raising her 4 boys, and still manages to keep in close contact with her family and friends. I don't know how she does it all, all the time, but she does & I am so proud of her. Love you cuz!! Thanks for always being there for me through everything. You are truly AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment