Friday, November 18, 2011

........and relaxed

Last night after work I picked up Khloe and we headed home. When we walked in the door I see Jason over the stove making us dinner. Then he smiles and says "hi girls" and we both smile right away!




Jason had unloaded and re loaded the dishwasher, made dinner, picked up the house, got us a movie to watch, & even made me a drink and let me relax when I got home. After dinner we curled up on our couch and watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean. It was such a great evening.




Thanks J for taking such great care of me and for always being there for me. You always know JUST what to say to put a smile on my face and make me remember that life is good when I am having a tough time.

I love you to the moon babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment